COMMA DISLEXYA.

I HAVE IT:


I just don't know where it is . So if you happen to SEE me use it in a sentence blessed be :)


photo source: web


Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford LanguagesLearn more
dyslexia
noun
  1. a condition of neurodevelopmental origin that mainly affects the ease with which a person reads, writes, and spells, typically recognized as a specific learning disorder in children



  2. the Comma or ---> ,


  3. - The comma functions as a tool to indicate to readers a certain separation of words, phrases, or ideas in order to prevent misreading the writer's intended meaning. When a sentence is spoken aloud, a comma often represents a pause, which in verbal conversation functions to clarify meaning.

semi quoted from your beloved google :)

-for some the origin of thought and the only verification tool some use for constructive thinking :)

I may be angry at my EX there :) .... Where it wasn't true if I said it unless she found it on google....


when she did she scoured the web for an article against me just to spout it at me with gusto of the finest disgust how I dared utter my opinion.

But honey what do you want for dinner I then asked in genuine politeness then and she got in a nervous jitter about how to calculate what she might want to answer?

Which vegetable? Oh nooooo!!!! 

God I DONT MISS HER.

YOU GET TIRED OF THIS DAY AND NIGHT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BkxsdESz4g


THANK YOU FOR NOT LIVING THAT PART OF MY LIFE, I DID AND IT WAS PLENTY :)


WHAT I need and want is someone (if), that complies with logic and competes within my own nature:

-TRUST

-HONESTY

-FREEDOM TO BE

-EXPRESSIONS OF HAPPINES

-THE WILL TO


LIVE LARGE :)

-My ''Yoko Ono''

-Snow Leaf, Panther.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeshua Parable

THE FEMALE FORM

I BLEED IT OUT.