Commentig VS. Arguing... My COMMENT.

We are commenting because we are giving comments. BECAUSE When we are ARGUMETNIG, To me and ME that is Arguing.... 

that the difference between a commenter and an Argumenter is this...


WIP- (a work in progress).

.


_____________________________





_____________________________

No seriously ...I will finish this.

Hvem Skaahaal Singee Yeee Meeee....

Sorry that's Norvegian I think it translates to= Aurora - Marry Me ;)



The difference is this:


Argument-Source: Google

And this:

Commenting-Source: Google



An argumenter is in an argument and a commenter listens to comment not to obliterate an opponent in an argument so as to achieve the Higher Aspects of The Goal Purpose of the Argument an agreement... 


Or shall we speak Compromise.  I think my comment here would or rather I think should be...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uFQa3Fv6c



 Cooperation means to my reason...


   (teamwork=Teamwork)

_______________

 -Snow Leaf Panther.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeshua Parable

THE FEMALE FORM

I BLEED IT OUT.