I BLEED IT OUT.

IF YOU RIME AND YOU'RE A POET


Then you are probably regarded as a ''Rapper'' these recent days...
By some people....





So I am featuring ONE of my book shelves in this one...

As it would seem that I do not feel like writing that much today...

As the coinciding disregard for a plead of open conversations within the outside structure of open doors society or inside complex standing structures of beverage supplying facilities people regard the same outward stance from their inside perspectives or at the governmental office for that matter, even the doctors office one rarely encounters anyone capable of feasible compassionate conversations... 
With myself...

-No one talks to me the right way anywhere anyway.... So...

I  consider these minutes Golden as my spirit might live through these words, because maybe tomorrow I might not be here to Hug you but my words will, but as seen in the spirit of Zen buddhism,
I am HERE NOW... And have no tears to weep as writing can alter my mood and helps me survive, I am living and picking it up so I can turn it up.... Jesus Christ - Youtube is a good mind reliever.


I hope everyone is having a Good day, I am somewhat not as lonely as ever but find comfort within  myself except I am literally done with people....


I have no need to engage.... Although it is sad that I am looking for a great person Who has a Good Heart, THEIR OWN STUDIO, lives by the river in an private loft... kind of like me, Likes archery, poetry and a good movie...

And then I realise this person who is interested in Tantra exploration and a heavily deep romantic, knowledgeable in the ways of conversation and I like Jokes BUT will always SHUT UP when I get a decent Hug,...

And so coincidentally the person who likes to drink coffee with me, ... IS ME ^^
   







-If you don't get the deep sarcasm there and a hint of Edgar Alan Poe, crushing underneath my pain in my gleamy eyes, I can't drink Coffee with you, Be it From Panama or NOT.

Now I got to go do the dishes and ''Wash it all away'' With my ''Five finger death punch songs playing on youtube ....

Break stuff - Limp Bizkit Quote 👆👆👆 up there...


-Honestly.

MY PROBLEM IS I DON'T STAY FOR FAKE.



Snow Leaf Panther.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeshua Parable

THE FEMALE FORM