MAJOR PAIN

Sadly my Major pain is this too.

I've seen love fall apart this way often, way to often. When a man is not allowed to cry...


If a Man say's He is HURTING... Someone laughs

I actually ''ruined'' a 20 year old girl'' in a conversation walking by the other day:

_________________________________________________

I saw a couple with a third wheel walking together and after seeing the stance of their body postures and positions within their group and heard a sentence out their conversations go:

You're smart? scoffingly and He couldn't muster the Guts to say ''Hey I am smart! '' With a smile for himself ;(

So I got my guts together: And I said to myself that is why I make this point''.... He couldn't state his FEELINGS </3....


AND RAISED MY VOICE WITH COMEDIC ANGER AT THEM:

Calmly: Hey BRO Can you or a Man say He is Hurt without being scoffed at?

He's said BRO! You're right ! ;'( 

And she laughed '' Like what you agree!!? [Laughing].... Turned to Him and saw His Eyes... And instantly dropped her smile... :'( :'( 

and As HE the MAN <3 see's This He HUGGS Her and says: It's OK I Love Her anyway ... She squeezes Him with warmth and I say: Yeah I know.... It's right ... It's just [HAND SIGNALS INSANITY -SCOFFINGLY'']  and we all laugh parting ways just to know the feeling of UBUNTU -I am because we are = Family.

And THAT'S IT.

_________________________________________________

 (straight after a debate (with an actual ''friend'' ''slowly'' ascending into a Friend.... I say I Love you detachedly with honesty even after an argument to (not) make a point) that was very resonant with their conversation... Where I was trying to state: that I suffer and as a man cannot say anything about my feelings without getting scoffed at stomped and out-bated indifferently her not even knowing the word Indifference even though I am convinced She knows exactly what It means... Adding the words I know Exactly what MEN go through....  SENDING ME INTO ABSOLUTE SADNESS WITH EVERY SENTENCE SHE STATE'S WITHIN HER COMMENTS)

-Broken hearted....

_________________________________________________


Back to the future of the debate: Sorry for the bad joke xD


.....

He is not allowed to say I am hurt, but when He does... Wait a minute: We DO... See?


How deep this is going, we are disidentified from myself when I speak about this...


Why because When I do... It is like I am starting a Global Vendeteus march against humanitiy just because I utter the words... I AM HURT.


I am sexualizing when I say that I can't as a man and am even ridiculed for being so as I am...

Ashamed to be a man, or not proud to be the Man you want to be.  -to Say My Existence is Shameful...

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS CHANGING....     
for the Better*

The SIN of the world OR OFFENCE TO YOUR SOUL IS ... YOUR OR MY HEART BEATING WITH SHAME... 

I think even Casanova alongside Dostoyevski, 

(ironically phonetically resonanting with the word DOSTOJANSTVO or DIGNITY in our language... Slovenijan... (purposelly mispelled '' Slovenija'' and para-para.quoted as a scream of freedom of expression) (coincidently how I sometimes speak and form my conversations fluently returning back to the point of matter not losing your attention if your pure intention is to show compassion for the conversation, not me at question but the hand at matter, the matter at hand so maybe this is where this limerick or rime should end and why should I fend my right to say what I leave at hearts desire like a saphire trying to play the God of Doom to ignorance in form of bloody Brutal honesty and desire to simply state it and do so in the form of  merely a verbal satire  (2 min sentence for some due to listening to Coldplay while writting this....  (arrogant I am sometimes with my intelligence sometimes yes.... 5 minute now -Adventure of a lifetime... damn... , I mean BLESS  :P . )))....

, and all the greats including F. Nietsche all state the same at least once within their works...




Shame and fear are the downfall of  MAN or should I say all Humans/Beings... it is the mind killer :P

It's the biggest plop you can give your life , on the ground that is...

No banana Slips needed.


-Neo...... :P


...Any what 


If a MAN SAYS THE WORDS... I AM IN PAIN AND SOMEONE LAUGHS BECAUSE HE IS A MAN THROW THAT person OUT OF YOUR ''DND'' PARTY'' Or at least I would advise that to some.... Perhaps... WHO is to Say....


......


If I may .... THANK YOU FOR READING! IF YOU MANAGED TO READ THUS FAR I COMMEND YOU ''DUDE'' !




PANORAMIC VIEW; I PROMISE THE PREVIOUS ARTICLES AREN'T AS DIFFICULT TO READ  IF ANY OT THEM EVEN... ARE. 



Bye for now, Snow Leaf Panther.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yeshua Parable

THE FEMALE FORM

I BLEED IT OUT.