COMMA DISLEXYA.
I HAVE IT: I just don't know where it is . So if you happen to SEE me use it in a sentence blessed be :) photo source: web Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more dyslexia noun a condition of neurodevelopmental origin that mainly affects the ease with which a person reads, writes, and spells , typically recognized as a specific learning disorder in children the Comma or ---> , - The comma functions as a tool to indicate to readers a certain separation of words, phrases, or ideas in order to prevent misreading the writer's intended meaning. When a sentence is spoken aloud, a comma often represents a pause, which in verbal conversation functions to clarify meaning. semi quoted from your beloved google :) -for some the origin of thought and the only verification tool some use for constructive thinking :) I may be angry at my EX there :) .... Where it wasn't true if I said it unless she found it on google.... when she did she scoured...

Comments
Post a Comment